Before throwing away your next spool from toilet paper, think again. You can use it for many creative ideas and make something really useful. Today we will show you how to use this seemingly useless material.
See what you can make out of it.
1. You can make mini bird feeders out of the paper spools. All you need to do is to glue seeds to it.
2. They also work good as pots, where you can plant your favorite vegetables or flowers.
3. If you glue sticks to it, then you can make a practical segregator for pens and pencils.
4. You can also make fashionable gift wrap from toilet paper spools.
5. They work perfectly for storing tissues, scarfs and jewelry. It’s a great way to get rid of any mess.
To see the rest of this article go to the Next Page
The attic of a mental asylum held a remarkable discovery. You won’t believe what they found!
This mental asylum was built in New York in 1869. Typically, patients would spend all their lives there, until 1995, when the place was shut down. While work was being carried out on the building, the following discovery was made: more than 400 suitc
Her story will make you cry… Meet Qian, a girl that gets around with the help of a basketball
Qian Hongyan comes from a very poor family. She and her parents live in a poverty stricken neighborhood in the Yunnann province in China. In 2000, she lost her leg in a tragic car accident. She was only four years old then. The parents couldn’t aff
See the happiest animals on earth! This pictures will cheer you up for a long time!
Everyone has their own way of cheering themselves up – sometimes it’s a serving of ice cream, other times it’s with a new pair of shoes. Sometimes it’s even by running with the dog or playing with the cat. Happy animals can cheer you up effec
Learn how to recognize when a heart attack is nearing, even a month before its occurrence. This knowledge saves lives!
Many people don’t know what the symptoms of an approaching heart attack are, and are therefore not able to predict and prevent a tragedy. It is worth acquiring such knowledge and closely observing your body and the health of loved ones, because the