Before throwing away your next spool from toilet paper, think again. You can use it for many creative ideas and make something really useful. Today we will show you how to use this seemingly useless material.
See what you can make out of it.
1. You can make mini bird feeders out of the paper spools. All you need to do is to glue seeds to it.
2. They also work good as pots, where you can plant your favorite vegetables or flowers.
3. If you glue sticks to it, then you can make a practical segregator for pens and pencils.
4. You can also make fashionable gift wrap from toilet paper spools.
5. They work perfectly for storing tissues, scarfs and jewelry. It’s a great way to get rid of any mess.
To see the rest of this article go to the Next Page
You Will Not Believe What This Little Building Is For… These Photos Made Me Speechless
One must be very desperate to use the outhouse placed on a cliff, which lies at the level of 8500 feet or 2600 meters above the sea level. The place is located in Siberia, Russia. This very small outbuilding is being used as the only bathroom for the
Whiten your smile naturally using products available in any pharmacy!
A beautiful white smile is everybody’s dream. Unfortunately, quite often the shade of our teeth leaves a lot to be desired – we drink large amounts of coffee or strong tea, smoke cigarettes, brush our teeth improperly, and the effects of such con
Strawberry and Mascarpone Pie
It’s time to start the new strawberry season! Ingredients: 1 store-bought shortcrust pastry, 8 ounces of mascarpone (250g container) 1/4 cup of heavy cream (30% or higher, 60ml) 1/4 icing sugar grated zest of 1/2 lemon 3 cups of fresh strawberr
She was attacked by rapists and then lions came out from behind her… What happened next is just unbelievable!
The UN has recently estimated that around 70% of relationships made in African countries happen by force. An especially bad situation is in Ethiopia, where young women are brutally forced into marriage. Handing over very young women, and even small c