Before throwing away your next spool from toilet paper, think again. You can use it for many creative ideas and make something really useful. Today we will show you how to use this seemingly useless material.
See what you can make out of it.
1. You can make mini bird feeders out of the paper spools. All you need to do is to glue seeds to it.
2. They also work good as pots, where you can plant your favorite vegetables or flowers.
3. If you glue sticks to it, then you can make a practical segregator for pens and pencils.
4. You can also make fashionable gift wrap from toilet paper spools.
5. They work perfectly for storing tissues, scarfs and jewelry. It’s a great way to get rid of any mess.
To see the rest of this article go to the Next Page
See Small Houses Lost In Winter. If You Want To Have A Rest From People, These Are Perfect Places!
When a first frost set in, and snowflakes fall on our nose, we know that a beautiful winter has just come. However, it is the most beautiful in distant places, far from the civilization, where the plough and salt are forbidden. This is the list of su
Everyone laughed at this little girl’s appearance. Then one person decided to do something special for her. Look at what she thought up!
Breanna Mendoza suffers from Goldenhar syndrome, which is characterized by a deformation of facial structures. The disease is extremely rare. Only one in about 50,000 people is affected. Because of her appearance, Breanna has always been harassed. He
These Images Will Make You Smile From Ear To Ear! See The Funniest Gifs With Animals!
Are you looking for something that will make you smile? It is a perfect choice! These crazy animals will put you in a good mood! Pets can sometimes surprise! When you don’t expect it, they can pull a fast one on you! We present the funniest situati
When this chimpanzee died, the other animals behaved in a very sad way. This is the most touching photo I’ve seen
Many people assume that only people are able to show feelings. They forget about animals which, as we, express sadness when a member of their pack departs. Elephants grieve the most. It has been observed several times that they’ve wept over the los