Before throwing away your next spool from toilet paper, think again. You can use it for many creative ideas and make something really useful. Today we will show you how to use this seemingly useless material.
See what you can make out of it.
1. You can make mini bird feeders out of the paper spools. All you need to do is to glue seeds to it.
2. They also work good as pots, where you can plant your favorite vegetables or flowers.
3. If you glue sticks to it, then you can make a practical segregator for pens and pencils.
4. You can also make fashionable gift wrap from toilet paper spools.
5. They work perfectly for storing tissues, scarfs and jewelry. It’s a great way to get rid of any mess.
Marine Soldier Rescued And Embraced These Little Animals. See What Grew Out Of Them!
When a marine soldier found 4 small bunnies huddled near their dead mother, he knew what to do. It awoke a hero in him, so the man took the bunnies to the base. Over the months he devoted many hours to give a chance to these hares. The man fed them a
She asked approached her son and asked for an apple. His answer upset her a lot…
This story happened when my child was just about to turn 6. I realized my son was sitting in the living room on the sofa holding two enormous apples. They were red, smelled beautifully and looked very tasty. I went up to him and asked : ‘Will you g
This House Miraculously Avoided Its Destruction, You Will Believe In Miracles!
The house is situated in Ronchi di Termeno in Italy. It miraculously avoided its destruction during the landslide. Huge rocks slid and dangerously started to move in the direction of the house placed in the valley. Fortunately, landslide went aside a
They Set Out On A Voyage… They Did Not Expect To Find Something Like This In The Water!
Tom Satre has seen many sea animals, but he didn’t expect such a specimen… Tom and his family were about 1.2 km from the shore, when they noticed a herd of deer swimming in the direction of the boat. Without thinking they made a lasso from a