- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries or cherries
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats (instant oats)
- 1/2 medium apple, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons honey (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until they come together to form a dough-like texture. If the mixture is still crumbly, add 1-2 tablespoons water and pulse until it comes together.
- Scoop the mixture out one tablespoon at a time and roll to make each snack bite round in shape.
- Place in an air-tight container with parchment or plastic wrap between layers of the snack bites and store in the refrigerator up to one week.
To see the rest of this article go to the Next Page
She saved newborns abandoned in the trash for over 40 years! Her history wrings tears…
It’s not a surprise that this brave woman was hailed the greatest hero helping abandoned children. She saved 30 newborns abandoned in the dump during her life. Lou Xiaoying is currently an 88 year old elder suffering from kidney failure. Even thoug
When she learned that her husband wanted to move here, she thought that he was mad. She changed her mind when she looked inside!
Never pay rent again, wake up and listen to the beautiful chirping of birds, and at the same time have your own home – a dream for many people. Unfortunately, not everyone can afford to own a house because of the huge costs associated with buil
The Ultimate Twice Baked Potatoes
Ingredients: 4 large baking potatoes 8 slices bacon 1 cup sour cream 4 tablespoons butter 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon pepper 1 cup shredded cheese, divided 8 green onions, sliced, divided Instructions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Ba
90-Year-Old Woman Found A Diary From The World War II. See What She Discovered!
Laura Mea Davis, a 90-year-old woman, recently went to the World War II Museum in New Orleans to see the presentation in honour of her school love – Captain Thomas Jones. She was prepared for the emotional experience … but what she discov