- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries or cherries
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats (instant oats)
- 1/2 medium apple, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons honey (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until they come together to form a dough-like texture. If the mixture is still crumbly, add 1-2 tablespoons water and pulse until it comes together.
- Scoop the mixture out one tablespoon at a time and roll to make each snack bite round in shape.
- Place in an air-tight container with parchment or plastic wrap between layers of the snack bites and store in the refrigerator up to one week.
Page 1 of 1
11-year-old’s roller blade performance was jaw-dropping!
Roller blading seems simple, but everyone who has ever put a pair on their feet knows that you can get a few bruises, at best. The 4 small wheels attached to your feet aren’t easy to master, but once you succeed, satisfaction is guaranteed. And the
16 Photographs That Confirm That Perspective Matters! You Will Burst With Laughter When You See It :)
Pictures taken at the right time and moment are always desirable, mainly because it is extremely hard to do them. Sometimes you even do not know that you’ve taken a remarkable photograph and only after developing or putting into the computer yo
When this building got covered with snow, police immediately realized that a crime had been committed in it! See what aroused their suspicions!
One Dutch police officer had a very good eye. He immediately noticed a suspicious building, which was only partially covered with snow. This gave him a reason to suspect, which turned out to be true, because the melting of snow from a part of the roo
This homeless dog spent the entire freezing winter wandering the streets. When help finally came, I couldn’t keep myself together
Almost every homeless dog has a problem with trust, it’s like they know that if they trust a human then it could not end up good for them. And sadly, many times such convictions come from negative experiences that the animal goes through, wandering