- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries or cherries
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats (instant oats)
- 1/2 medium apple, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons honey (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until they come together to form a dough-like texture. If the mixture is still crumbly, add 1-2 tablespoons water and pulse until it comes together.
- Scoop the mixture out one tablespoon at a time and roll to make each snack bite round in shape.
- Place in an air-tight container with parchment or plastic wrap between layers of the snack bites and store in the refrigerator up to one week.
This woman collects the stumps of turned over tress and makes fantastic things out of them! The things that come out on them are amazing!
Over time, art evolves and gains more and more meaning. For many people it comes out in different ways. What some people think is vandalism, others consider to be a show of real talent. So, because of this diversity, everyone can find something for t
Watch This Movie And Become Convinced That It’s Not Worth To Judge People By Their Appearance!
When Withney Way Thore was Young, she loved dancing and music. She became a radio producer, but she stopped to dance. She put on weight with time. Her overweight was overwhelming her, she lost her confidence and became unhappy. It turned out that she
The parents of thousands of children are terrified. There are carcinogenic ingredients in the products of Johnson & Johnson!
A child’s health is the most important thing for every mother, so women make every effort in order to ensure all of the best things for their children. It’s not a simple task, because danger is lurking at every corner, even in products intended j
She was abused, humiliated, and molested… She got pregnant when she was barely 13 years old! You won’t guess, who she is now!
In 1954, Mississippi, an African-American girl was born. Her mom abandoned her shortly after birth, and her grandmother took care of her. They lived in extreme poverty. They couldn’t even afford clothing. The little girl even wore clothes made from