- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries or cherries
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats (instant oats)
- 1/2 medium apple, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons honey (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until they come together to form a dough-like texture. If the mixture is still crumbly, add 1-2 tablespoons water and pulse until it comes together.
- Scoop the mixture out one tablespoon at a time and roll to make each snack bite round in shape.
- Place in an air-tight container with parchment or plastic wrap between layers of the snack bites and store in the refrigerator up to one week.
To see the rest of this article go to the Next Page
Famous Historical Events Shown From A Different Perspective. Check If You Can Recognize Them!
The best moments of history are often captured in photographs, taken completely by accident. Stories or quotes are good, but we use to believe our eyes. There are many images that we permanently store in the memory. They are associated with specifi
A Husky found an abandoned kitten that was barely alive. To everyone’s surprise, he didn’t hurt him, but offered to help
Eight month old kitten Rosie was abandoned by her owner. She was starved and could barely open her eyes. Hardly anyone gave her any chance of survival. The battered kitten was found by a Husky named Lilo. He didn’t however hurt the little kitten, b
11 things we can learn from children
A characteristic trait among children is sincerity. They’ll say what they don’t like without hesitation, even if the truth is inconvenient for that person. They openly say what they think and feel. These traits could sometimes prove useful among
10 great pictures from the National Geographic Photo Contest. Choose your favourite!
The National Geographic Photo Contest attracts many photographers every year. The winner receives $10,000 and a trip to Washington for a seminar on photography. In contrast, the three winners in the categories: People, Places, Animals receive $2500 a