- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries or cherries
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats (instant oats)
- 1/2 medium apple, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons honey (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until they come together to form a dough-like texture. If the mixture is still crumbly, add 1-2 tablespoons water and pulse until it comes together.
- Scoop the mixture out one tablespoon at a time and roll to make each snack bite round in shape.
- Place in an air-tight container with parchment or plastic wrap between layers of the snack bites and store in the refrigerator up to one week.
To see the rest of this article go to the Next Page
12 funny pictures that show how cropping changes meaning :)
Most of us believe that what we see with our own eyes is true, that we’re intelligent enough to not be manipulated. But the reality is really different, especially when it comes to pictures. And what’s interesting, you don’t even need advanced
Easy Apple Strudel
Easy apple strudel made in a sandwich maker! Ingredients: (8 servings) 3 apples, 2 sheets of puff pastry, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp nutmeg, 2 ounces sultanas, 1 tbsp brown sugar, juice from a half of a lemon, zest from one lemon, maple syrup (1 tsp p
An upset father did not want his son to give $10. If only he had known what the boy needed the money for!
One day, the tired father returned from work in the evening and met his 7-year-old son. The kid was waiting for him at the door. He was clearly impatient. Dad, can I ask you something? Of course, what do you need to know, my son? How much do you get
Do you remember the boy from the funny memes? Today, he is almost 10-years-old! See how he’s changed!
A photo of a chubby boy with a clenched fist became one of the most popular photographs going around in the Internet. It first appeared in 2007 on Flickr. It was uploaded by the boy’s mother – Laney Griner. Little Sammy was then less than